Click "Bloginnoggin" to read the most recent posts.

Friday, September 4, 2009


On The Plate Today: The God-complex of the Left

The god-complex that infects those on the left is really scaring me. The liberals want to control everything in my life. They want to control my bank account and my body through their health care reform schemes. They want to control what I think, what I say, what I hear, what I eat, and the kind of vehicle that I drive.

These want-to-be “gods” see themselves as better and higher and more knowledgeable than all others. They’ve placed themselves upon thrones above others, and frankly, I refuse to bow before them.

There is only room for one God. These elites are trying to step into His place of authority, and that will only lead to disaster.

To read the article, "The God-Complex", in my blog, Jesus, First and Last. Go to the Jesus, Ruler of Kings study.

No comments:

Visit "Bloginnoggin" for more recent posts.
"Bloginnoggin has replaced "The Discussion Cafe" effective march 10, 2010.