Click "Bloginnoggin" to read the most recent posts.

Thursday, October 15, 2009


On The Plate Today: Rush Limbaugh, A Bigot?

I listen to Rush Limbaugh (gasp), and have been doing so since 1993. Bill Clinton had just won the Presidency and was all over the television. To get relief from the liberal media slant, I turned off the boob tube and turned in desperation to the radio. I had never heard of Rush Limbaugh before, but somehow, there he was.

Rush is a man with common sense. He is a conservative, like me, and I agree with ninety-nine percent of what he says.

He is not a bigot or racist as the lying liberals are trying to portray him as. If he were, I would not have listened to him over these many years. He has black people working for him, listening to him, and agreeing with him, and I am one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL) was in the U.S. Senate, the first black woman ever elected to that body, Limbaugh would play the "Movin' On Up" theme song from TV's Jeffersons when he mentioned her. Limbaugh sometimes still uses mock dialect -- substituting "ax" for "ask"-- when discussing black leaders.

source - http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2549

99% huh of what he says...

Visit "Bloginnoggin" for more recent posts.
"Bloginnoggin has replaced "The Discussion Cafe" effective march 10, 2010.