Click "Bloginnoggin" to read the most recent posts.

Saturday, December 26, 2009


On The Plate Today: Avatar, The Movie

My family and I went to see the movie, Avatar, last night and it kept me awake. It was a typical Hollywood environmental propaganda film, done in a clever way.

As usual, the humans were the bad guys attacking nature.They were greedy and wanted some valuable mineral from the planet they had invaded.

The natives of the planet had the body parts of three or more different animals. They walked upright like humans, and their ways were obviously meant to portray third world humanity. They were in tuned with nature, and worshiped it as their god (just like the left does).

The human invaders send one of their own in as a spy and he learns to enjoy the natives' lifestyle and eventually, he converts. He falls in love with a native girl and ends up joining the fight against the greedy humans to protect the natives' "Hometree" and land.

This movie is so openly slanted to the left that I found it difficult to stay in my seat. At the end of the film, a few folks clapped. I personally felt disappointment and insulted. "Sucker" was written across my forehead. The lefties had taken me for a ride and had taken my money, too.

If you see this movie, you'll get the message that the left is pushing right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your point of view on the movie Avatar. However, in my opionion this is a movie about the Whites taking the land from the Native Americans aka manifest destiny.

I can see your viewpoint but I think it's a stretch because it just is. also from what I have been reading on your blog (that i stumbled upon while serching for something completely different), lots of your thoughts dont really connect all the dots & it seems like you put some dots in the place that you want them just to make a point that makes zero sense.

I have only continued to read to see what else i can laugh at during my study break.

Visit "Bloginnoggin" for more recent posts.
"Bloginnoggin has replaced "The Discussion Cafe" effective march 10, 2010.